Stringed instruments are an important branch of the musical instrument family, and in classical music and even modern music, almost all lyrical melodies are played by strings. Visible, soft, beautiful is the common characteristics of all stringed instruments. Chord of the timbre of unity, there are multi-level performance: the ensemble when the surging passionate, gentle and graceful solo, but also because of the rich and changeable bow method (flutter, break, dial, jump, etc.) and with smart colors.
- What Is The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Musical Instrument Structure
- The Sound Principle Of Electric Guitar
- The Structure Of The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Category
- Electric Guitar Features To Buy
- The Playing Skill Of Electric Guitar
- How To Pronounce A Stringed Instrument
- What Is A Cello?
- A Brief Introduction To The Violin
- Today, The Three Export Containers Of Our Elect...
- Appointment In Shanghai Prolight+Sound Fair
- Knowledge Of Electric Guitar
- What Is The Use Of The Guitar Tuner?
- The Difference Between Acoustic Guitar And Clas...
- The History Of Classical Guitar.
- Music Exhibition In Shanghai