The history of the cello dates back to the end of the 16th century and evolved from a 15th century instrument called "bass Viols" or "Knee Viols".
Viols is not as big as the cello, and the arc is not so obvious, but it can be sandwiched between knees and played like a cello in Sanla. The cello was originally spelled violoncello in Italian and later gradually shortened to cello. The cello is famous for its warm and rich timbre and is one of the most common musical instruments in the symphony orchestra.
Fit to play a variety of roles: sometimes joined the bass camp, in the low voice of a heavy sigh, sometimes with the middle of two strings to play the role of the rhythm of the backbone. The most glorious moment of the cello is the mission of the composer to give it the melody of a song. The whole cello set has a fantastic melody that dwarfs any other instrument in the orchestra.
- What Is The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Musical Instrument Structure
- The Sound Principle Of Electric Guitar
- The Structure Of The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Category
- Electric Guitar Features To Buy
- The Playing Skill Of Electric Guitar
- What Is A Stringed Instrument?
- How To Pronounce A Stringed Instrument
- A Brief Introduction To The Violin
- Today, The Three Export Containers Of Our Elect...
- Appointment In Shanghai Prolight+Sound Fair
- Knowledge Of Electric Guitar
- What Is The Use Of The Guitar Tuner?
- The Difference Between Acoustic Guitar And Clas...
- The History Of Classical Guitar.
- Music Exhibition In Shanghai