Electric guitar, is a kind of stringed instrument, the inventor of George Beecher and Adolf Ken Buck. The principle of sound is different from the traditional guitar, not by the vibration of the box, but by the principle of electromagnetism, its body is solid wood, not empty speaker.
The piano is fitted with coils. They are called pickups. When the guitar chord is magnetized, it causes a change in the magnetic flux of the pickup coil to produce a different frequency current in the coil, which becomes the sound of an electric guitar when the current is restored through an electronic speaker.
- What Is The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Musical Instrument Structure
- The Structure Of The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Category
- Electric Guitar Features To Buy
- The Playing Skill Of Electric Guitar
- What Is A Stringed Instrument?
- How To Pronounce A Stringed Instrument
- What Is A Cello?
- A Brief Introduction To The Violin
- Today, The Three Export Containers Of Our Elect...
- Appointment In Shanghai Prolight+Sound Fair