The performance of electric guitar has developed to today, has formed a more scientific and huge system, common such as: push String, legato (hit chord, Shang, slippery chord), sound, no directional sliding string, making sound, jump sound, dial overtone and Crank Play method, point string (divided into the right hand point chord and the hands point chord, The right hand point chord sometimes needs the left hand to strike the chord to match, but the two hands point string is from the piano's performance method to draw from, most of the time one hand points the accompaniment chord notes, the other hand points out the melody line, and other techniques developed from various styles of music, such as the chicken in country-style guitars, Blues music in the two-tone push strings, Heing push strings and so on.
- What Is The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Musical Instrument Structure
- The Sound Principle Of Electric Guitar
- The Structure Of The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Category
- Electric Guitar Features To Buy
- What Is A Stringed Instrument?
- How To Pronounce A Stringed Instrument
- What Is A Cello?
- A Brief Introduction To The Violin
- Today, The Three Export Containers Of Our Elect...
- Appointment In Shanghai Prolight+Sound Fair
- Knowledge Of Electric Guitar
- What Is The Use Of The Guitar Tuner?
- The Difference Between Acoustic Guitar And Clas...
- The History Of Classical Guitar.