Stringed instruments (strings) are pronounced in a way that relies on mechanical strength to make the tension of the string vibrate, so the sound volume is subject to certain limits.
Stringed instruments usually use different strings to play different sounds, and sometimes they have to use their fingers to press the chord to change the length of the chord, thereby changing the pitch.
Stringed instruments from their pronunciation, divided into strings (such as guitar and Ruan) and pull string instruments (such as violin class and Erhu Class), percussion instruments (dulcimer category).
Dial string instrument: harp (Harp), guitar (Guitar), Guqin, Pipa, Zheng.
Pull string Instrument: violin (violin), viola (Viola), cello (cello), double bass (double bass), erhu. Percussion instrument: dulcimer.
- What Is The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Musical Instrument Structure
- The Sound Principle Of Electric Guitar
- The Structure Of The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Category
- Electric Guitar Features To Buy
- The Playing Skill Of Electric Guitar
- What Is A Stringed Instrument?
- What Is A Cello?
- A Brief Introduction To The Violin
- Today, The Three Export Containers Of Our Elect...
- Appointment In Shanghai Prolight+Sound Fair
- Knowledge Of Electric Guitar
- What Is The Use Of The Guitar Tuner?
- The Difference Between Acoustic Guitar And Clas...
- The History Of Classical Guitar.
- Music Exhibition In Shanghai