The violin is the most widely circulated instrument in all the string instruments, and one of the most important instruments in Western music since 17th century. The four-stringed violin was developed from the old fashioned Sanxian violin in the 16th century, and was perfected in 1650-1730 years by the families of Stradivarius, Amati and Guar.
Further improvements include lengthened finger plates, increased gills, and the use of wire and nylon to replace the strings of the intestines. The violin is one of the most expressive instruments, with extremely rich playing skills and composers often used to trigger the tone of the work. The violin is divided into the first violin and the second violin in the symphony Orchestra. The first violin often serves as the main melody of the music, while the second violin serves as a harmony accompaniment to the major parts of the music. In addition, the violin is often used for solo in chamber music and in the sketch. The violin has become one of the masters of contemporary pop music and jazz music.
- What Is The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Musical Instrument Structure
- The Sound Principle Of Electric Guitar
- The Structure Of The Electric Guitar
- Electric Guitar Category
- Electric Guitar Features To Buy
- The Playing Skill Of Electric Guitar
- What Is A Stringed Instrument?
- How To Pronounce A Stringed Instrument
- What Is A Cello?
- Today, The Three Export Containers Of Our Elect...
- Appointment In Shanghai Prolight+Sound Fair
- Knowledge Of Electric Guitar
- What Is The Use Of The Guitar Tuner?
- The Difference Between Acoustic Guitar And Clas...
- The History Of Classical Guitar.
- Music Exhibition In Shanghai