The electronic organ is a keyboard instrument, in fact it is an electron synthesizer. The keyboard is not really a correct name, because it resembles a piano, so someone called it the electronic organ.
In fact, the normal term should be the electronic synthesizer. It uses LSI, most of which are equipped with sound memory memory (wave table). It is used to store the true sound waveform of various musical instruments and output when playing. Commonly used in the piano arrangement keyboard (with automatic accompaniment) and synthesizer (no automatic accompaniment) two categories, the broad sense of the electronic piano (digital piano, different from the electro-acoustic piano), the use of staff, many for the high and low two lines of music notation. Sometimes it is also used in alto spectrum and notation, guitar spectrum. Usually used for rock and roll.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is an accordion?
- Accordion origin
- Common types of accordion
- The playing skill of the accordion
- What is percussion?
- The classification of percussion music
- The play of percussion music
- The characteristics of percussion music
- What is a drum?
- The production of the electronic organ
- How do you choose a better electron?
- How do you know 61-Key Lighting Piano Keyboard?
- How to play the 61-key keyboard?
- What kind of guitar is suitable for guitar begi...
- What are the differences in tone between differ...
- Like guitar materials, how to distinguish high-...
- Keyboard maintenance and care
- The difference between an electric piano and an...
- Do you know the difference between an electric ...