Nowadays, parents pay more and more attention to the all-round development of their children. While paying attention to their children's academic performance, they also hope that their children can improve their competitiveness through the cultivation of interests and hobbies. Many parents choose to let their children learn a musical instrument. Here's a look at some of the benefits of learning to play an instrument.
The French writer Victor Hugo once said that human wisdom holds three keys, one for Numbers, one for letters, and one for notes. The knowledge, the thought, the fantasy is in it! This sentence fully illustrates the importance of music in children's growth. What are the benefits of learning music?
There is a famous saying in education circles in Taiwan that "children who learn music do not learn bad".
1. Improve personal cultivation and cultural quality:
Children receive good music education from childhood, which not only enables them to improve music accomplishment and art accomplishment, but also is of great significance to cultivate rigorous and steadfast learning attitude and conscientious and diligent learning ability. At the same time, the formation of a person's cultural literacy, moral fashion, sentiment, character also has a subtle impact.
2. Enrich children's spiritual life:
Music art fits children's nature best, and it is the most widely loved and accepted art category for children and teenagers.
3. Develop intelligence and cultivate coordination
The practice and performance of instrumental music is a vivid dynamic system, which always requires auditory attention, sensitive and active activities under the premise of independent fingers, different movements of hands and their coordination with the whole body. The right and left hemispheres of the brain are equally developed and better coordinated. Numerous cases have proved that children who start learning instrumental music from an early age are significantly higher than other children in terms of comprehension, receptivity, imagination and creative thinking ability.
4. Exercise endurance and confidence:
Playing requires relatively skillful techniques and skills, and regular, scientific and permanent training. This training requires perseverance, endurance, confidence and courage. Therefore, instrumental learning plays a good role in cultivating strong will, indomitable and enterprising quality, as well as a practical, rigorous and scientific style.
5. Improve people's overall ability:
People who have learned music think and process things from different angles, methods, perspectives and boundaries, and are more likely to achieve greater success. You will find that among the students around us, those who are good at playing the instrument are often also the students who do well in school.
6. Help study:
Students who can read the score carefully and control the movements precisely and precisely will surely improve their math scores. Any expression can be active and from the heart of the student, his composition of the imagination will be rich; Students with a strong sense of music can do well in foreign languages. Because music mainly relies on the ear, this to learn the foreign language hearing enhancement to be very helpful.
7. Adjust the mentality to relieve pressure and annoyance:
In real life, there are always countless worries, perplexities and helplessness. Loneliness, loneliness, misunderstanding, anxiety, fear, sadness... These will inevitably hurt us all. And at this time, your child plays his beloved instrument, in the beautiful music world, free to roam. Such life can be more colorful, such life can be happier.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is an accordion?
- Accordion origin
- Common types of accordion
- The playing skill of the accordion
- What is percussion?
- The classification of percussion music
- The play of percussion music
- The characteristics of percussion music
- What is a drum?
- What is the electronic organ
- Children's Cheap and Hot Sale Musical Button To...
- The history of drum set
- The development of the Drum Set
- What is the basic structure of the drum?
- What is the black key on the tone piano used for?
- Is the tone piano the same as the harmonica?
- Jazz drum some commonly used rhythm expression ...
- Is there a difference between jazz drum and dru...
- Drum Superman Lecture - Quarter Notes of the Drums
- No matter who you are, to learn the piano, you ...