Spruce, also known as the white pine, has a very clear sound, a strong grain sense, and the medium frequency is more than the red pine, the tone appears more elegant and earthy, and the sound scattering response is slightly slower than that of the red pine, but dynamic.
The tone of mahogany is warm and has a high tone, but the bass is not very big. If you use rosewood, you can make up for it.
Similar to acacia in texture and density.It makes a nice even sound.Walnut has an even sound quality, somewhere between ebony and mahogany.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is an accordion?
- Accordion origin
- Common types of accordion
- The playing skill of the accordion
- What is percussion?
- The classification of percussion music
- The play of percussion music
- The characteristics of percussion music
- What is a drum?
- What is the electronic organ
- Like guitar materials, how to distinguish high-...
- Keyboard maintenance and care
- The difference between an electric piano and an...
- Do you know the difference between an electric ...
- Drum maintenance
- What are the structural classifications of the ...
- The difference between guitar and bass
- What are the seven benefits of learning electri...
- Children's Cheap and Hot Sale Musical Button To...
- The history of drum set