Electronic musical instruments, first of all, imitate the "King of Musical instrument" organ (Pipe organ). The organ was invented in BC, flourishing in 17th century.
It is a musical instrument that is pronounced by hydraulic or human blast, blowing a pipe as tall as a building. The organ is a large keyboard instrument with a very complex structure. The organ is composed of a hand keyboard and a keyboard, and some hand keyboards are up to 4-5 floors. An organ can play as well as an orchestra.
The organ has complex structure, large volume and high cost, and is not easy to move because of the limited performance site and environment. To make it light, in 1907, American T. Cahill invented an electric organ that produces a scale signal using an electromagnetic coil. In the 1920, the Soviet Union Lians Trill invented the "aerial electric instrument". 1939, the U.S. market began to sell "Allen organ", this electronic organ than the organ light economy, widely used in teaching, concert halls and so on, there is a certain market. By 1950, the United States had an annual output of 100,000 keyboards, approaching piano production. In the 1964, the American Moog invented the synthesizer.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is an accordion?
- Accordion origin
- Common types of accordion
- The playing skill of the accordion
- What is percussion?
- The classification of percussion music
- The play of percussion music
- The characteristics of percussion music
- What is a drum?
- What is the electronic organ
- How do you choose a better electron?
- How do you know 61-Key Lighting Piano Keyboard?
- How to play the 61-key keyboard?
- What kind of guitar is suitable for guitar begi...
- What are the differences in tone between differ...
- Like guitar materials, how to distinguish high-...
- Keyboard maintenance and care
- The difference between an electric piano and an...
- Do you know the difference between an electric ...
- Drum maintenance