Most percussion instruments have a certain sound, and even the sound of drums is certain.
But generally speaking, the category of percussion instruments is to see whether an instrument has a certain pitch. Timpani, xylophone, and steel pieces of the piano and so on have a certain pitch. Drum, bass drum, triangular iron and so on generally do not have a definite pitch. But some percussion instrument players determine their drums ' pitch before recording or performing special work. Gongs have a certain pitch and do not determine the pitch of the species, the western gongs generally have no definite pitch.
The cymbal also has a certain pitch, but it is rare.
Film-Ming musical instrument
Covered with a layer of film, percussion film produced sound, such as:
Timpani Drum bass drums and drums tambourine
You can make sound, for example: Steel Piano xylophone Marlin vibrato piano tube clock fish triangle iron hanging cymbal cymbals cymbals gongs chime bells tambourine
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is an accordion?
- Accordion origin
- Common types of accordion
- The playing skill of the accordion
- What is percussion?
- The play of percussion music
- The characteristics of percussion music
- What is a drum?
- What is the electronic organ
- The production of the electronic organ
- How do you choose a better electron?
- How do you know 61-Key Lighting Piano Keyboard?
- How to play the 61-key keyboard?
- What kind of guitar is suitable for guitar begi...
- What are the differences in tone between differ...