The keyboard is both a musical instrument and a sophisticated electric appliance. The number of components of an advanced keyboard is several times higher than that of a color TV. Therefore, in addition to accurately grasping their functions, we must also pay attention to the reasonable maintenance of the usual, only in this way, in order to make your keyboard often youthful, play a multi-colored sound.
1. Before using the keyboard, you should carefully check the voltage and frequency of the keyboard, whether it matches the power supply voltage and frequency indicated in the manual, and then use it.
2. The keyboard should be kept away from heat or direct sunlight during use, and away from the radiator and air conditioner to prevent the shell from being deformed, aged or discolored.
3, the keyboard should pay attention to moisture, so as to avoid the rust or corrosion of the inductance or contact point in the circuit after the damp, resulting in poor contact or power failure. It is best to use the rainy weather frequently, because the electronic components emit heat when they are energized, which can accelerate the evaporation of water and reduce the humidity of the air.
4, the keyboard should be handled gently, properly placed, take care to avoid collision or fall, to prevent damage to the piano and the circuit inside the piano. When carrying the keyboard, wrap the keyboard and control switch with soft material.
5. When using, do not let moisture, liquid or dust enter the inside of the body, and do not put conductive metal objects such as nails, coins, sewing needles and hairpins or other foreign objects into the gap of the keyboard to avoid short circuit of current. Burn the components.
6. Do not use gasoline, solvents, or chemicals to scrub the keyboard. For the case and keyboard, gently wipe with a soft dry cloth and a little thin neutral detergent.
7, the keyboard should always be kept clean to prevent dust intrusion. The pocket-sized and portable keyboard should be stored in the case when not in use; the floor-standing keyboard should be protected with a cloth cover when not in use.
8. After the keyboard is used, the AC power plug should be unplugged, the power supply should be cut off, and the power transformer will be burnt due to long-term work. For both AC and DC keyboards, if you do not use them for a long time or use AC power for a long time, you should take out the battery inside the piano to prevent the battery from leaking and damaging the machine.
9. The keyboard is made up of precision electronic components. Do not attempt to modify any part of the keyboard yourself, otherwise it will cause mechanical failure or accident.
It should be noted that non-professional technicians should not open the body, and the adjustable part of the piano should not be adjusted at will, so as to prevent the circuit working condition from being damaged or causing the components to be burnt.
10. If you find that the keyboard is not working properly, you should first check whether the switches, regulators, cables, etc. are normal. If the keys are pressed silently, the chords and rhythm are not coming out, check whether the power switch, the total volume button, the rhythm button, etc. are open. If there is noise in the piano, check if there is any interference source from the refrigerator, washing machine, radio or TV. If there is interference, try to change the position of the keyboard to avoid the interference source; if the pronunciation is distorted, you can Turn the volume down, or use an external speaker to play the sound; if you find that the case is overheated, or there is abnormal state such as burning odor, you should immediately cut off the power, stop using it, check the cause, or send it to the repair department for repair.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is an accordion?
- Accordion origin
- Common types of accordion
- The playing skill of the accordion
- What is percussion?
- The classification of percussion music
- The play of percussion music
- The characteristics of percussion music
- What is a drum?
- What is the electronic organ
- The difference between an electric piano and an...
- Do you know the difference between an electric ...
- Drum maintenance
- What are the structural classifications of the ...
- The difference between guitar and bass
- What are the seven benefits of learning electri...
- Children's Cheap and Hot Sale Musical Button To...
- The history of drum set
- The development of the Drum Set