The tone piano is different from the harmonica.
Although the accordion and the harmonica belong to the same category in the classification of musical instruments, they belong to the free reed wind instrument. But the two are still very different.
The tone organ is characterized by easy blowing (no need to suck), easy to learn, and a keyboard, which can be used to make any adjustment, so the transfer is very convenient. Harmonica can only play one tone because of its structural limitations.
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is an accordion?
- Accordion origin
- Common types of accordion
- The playing skill of the accordion
- What is percussion?
- The classification of percussion music
- The play of percussion music
- The characteristics of percussion music
- What is a drum?
- What is the electronic organ
- Jazz drum some commonly used rhythm expression ...
- Is there a difference between jazz drum and dru...
- Drum Superman Lecture - Quarter Notes of the Drums
- No matter who you are, to learn the piano, you ...
- The world's top ten acoustic guitar brands