The 61 - key electronic organ is one kind of electronic organ, is the beginner chooses more electronic organ.
First, be in the right position: your arms are naturally relaxed, not overly stiff, your fingers curved, your palms arched, imagine the shape of an egg in your palm;
Next, the electronic organ consists of 5 groups of octaves +1 high do with different pitches.
Then, it is necessary to carry out the music reading practice to know the positions of different notes in the staff, and find them on the keys. The first line is added as the central do, and the upward pitch is raised successively
Related Industry Knowledge
- What is an accordion?
- Accordion origin
- Common types of accordion
- The playing skill of the accordion
- What is percussion?
- The classification of percussion music
- The play of percussion music
- The characteristics of percussion music
- What is a drum?
- What is the electronic organ
- What kind of guitar is suitable for guitar begi...
- What are the differences in tone between differ...
- Like guitar materials, how to distinguish high-...
- Keyboard maintenance and care
- The difference between an electric piano and an...
- Do you know the difference between an electric ...
- Drum maintenance
- What are the structural classifications of the ...
- The difference between guitar and bass
- What are the seven benefits of learning electri...